Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[HumanPoseHandler] GetHumanPose crashes when using it with a humanoid avatar with unsupported hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open crash scene
3. Select SKELETON in hierarchy and notice that it has HumanPoseHandlerTest script attached which calls GetHumanPose for a current pose
4. Play the scene
Actual: Unity crashes at mecanim::human::RetargetFromTDoF
Expected: Unity doesn't crash. Warning or error could be shown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website