Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Huge performance spike when activating a gameobject with Cloth component
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Notice that "ToggleActive.cs" script disables and enables "Spearmaster_Standard_Prefab" game object every 2 seconds
4. Open Profiler window
5. Click on "Record" in the Profiler window
6. Play the scene
Actual behavior: in the Profiler there is spikes when "Spearmaster_Standard_Prefab" game object is set to active in script
Expected behavior: there should be not that big spike or even no spike when activating game object with Cloth (see pics below)
Regression from 5.1 to 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown