Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Huge performance loss in animation window while rotating model in (InspectorWindow.DrawPreviewLabel)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open project
2. Open Profiler if not opened (ctr+7)
3. Click on model "Arissa.fbx" in project window
4. Try to rotate 3D Model in Animation preview window.
600 ms latency on DockArea.OnGUI() and 370 ms latency on InspectorWindow.DrawPreviewLabel when rotating model in Animation preview window.
See the attached profiler screenshot "AnimationWindow.png" and gif showing the issue "RotatingLag.gif".
Latency shouldn't be more than 50 ms.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project