Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Huge performance loss in animation window while rotating model in (InspectorWindow.DrawPreviewLabel)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open project
2. Open Profiler if not opened (ctr+7)
3. Click on model "Arissa.fbx" in project window
4. Try to rotate 3D Model in Animation preview window.
600 ms latency on DockArea.OnGUI() and 370 ms latency on InspectorWindow.DrawPreviewLabel when rotating model in Animation preview window.
See the attached profiler screenshot "AnimationWindow.png" and gif showing the issue "RotatingLag.gif".
Latency shouldn't be more than 50 ms.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets