Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Huge performance loss in animation window while rotating model in (InspectorWindow.DrawPreviewLabel)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open project
2. Open Profiler if not opened (ctr+7)
3. Click on model "Arissa.fbx" in project window
4. Try to rotate 3D Model in Animation preview window.
600 ms latency on DockArea.OnGUI() and 370 ms latency on InspectorWindow.DrawPreviewLabel when rotating model in Animation preview window.
See the attached profiler screenshot "AnimationWindow.png" and gif showing the issue "RotatingLag.gif".
Latency shouldn't be more than 50 ms.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()