Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Huge performance loss in animation window while rotating model in (InspectorWindow.DrawPreviewLabel)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open project
2. Open Profiler if not opened (ctr+7)
3. Click on model "Arissa.fbx" in project window
4. Try to rotate 3D Model in Animation preview window.
600 ms latency on DockArea.OnGUI() and 370 ms latency on InspectorWindow.DrawPreviewLabel when rotating model in Animation preview window.
See the attached profiler screenshot "AnimationWindow.png" and gif showing the issue "RotatingLag.gif".
Latency shouldn't be more than 50 ms.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0