Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Huge performance loss in animation window while rotating model in (InspectorWindow.DrawPreviewLabel)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open project
2. Open Profiler if not opened (ctr+7)
3. Click on model "Arissa.fbx" in project window
4. Try to rotate 3D Model in Animation preview window.
600 ms latency on DockArea.OnGUI() and 370 ms latency on InspectorWindow.DrawPreviewLabel when rotating model in Animation preview window.
See the attached profiler screenshot "AnimationWindow.png" and gif showing the issue "RotatingLag.gif".
Latency shouldn't be more than 50 ms.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open