Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] Unity version dropdown gets clipped in Hub when multiple versions are located
Unity version dropdown gets clipped while selecting unity version from Hub when there are multiple Unity Versions are located.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Hub
2. Have multiple Unity Versions located.
3. Select "Projects"
4. Select lowest unity version in the dropdown from Unity Versions.
5. Try to select the newest version from dropdown.
Unity version dropdown gets clipped.
Newest unity version is selected.
Refer attached video.
Works fine on:
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible