Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] Unity version dropdown gets clipped in Hub when multiple versions are located
Unity version dropdown gets clipped while selecting unity version from Hub when there are multiple Unity Versions are located.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Hub
2. Have multiple Unity Versions located.
3. Select "Projects"
4. Select lowest unity version in the dropdown from Unity Versions.
5. Try to select the newest version from dropdown.
Unity version dropdown gets clipped.
Newest unity version is selected.
Refer attached video.
Works fine on:
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1