Search Issue Tracker
[HUB] Unable to use HUB 1.6.1 on Windows when the internet is not connected
Unable to use HUB 1.6.1 on Windows when the internet is not connected
Steps to Repro:
1. Disconnect internet
2. Launch HUB
1. Unable to create or open existing projects
2. User is prompted to sign-in or creates a new account. Clicking on the sign in yields no result
Note: User is able to create and open projects if HUB already launched and then internet is disconnected
User should be able to create and open projects using the HUB when the internet is not connected
HUB 1.6.1, 1.4.0
2.0.0 - beta3
Issue fixed in version 2 of Hub.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade