Search Issue Tracker
[HUB] Not enough space warning is thrown if disk where Unity Hub is installed has not enough space for new Unity Editor
Steps to repro:
1. Fill up the primary disk so there would be no space for another Unity download
2. Set Editor default location to another disk where there is enough space
3. Try to download
Expected result: Hub downloads and install Unity Editor
Actual result: Hub throws an error that there is not enough space
Reproduced with: Unity HUB 2.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"