Search Issue Tracker
[HUB] Not enough space warning is thrown if disk where Unity Hub is installed has not enough space for new Unity Editor
Steps to repro:
1. Fill up the primary disk so there would be no space for another Unity download
2. Set Editor default location to another disk where there is enough space
3. Try to download
Expected result: Hub downloads and install Unity Editor
Actual result: Hub throws an error that there is not enough space
Reproduced with: Unity HUB 2.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"