Search Issue Tracker
Hub Installs menu is not disabled when no internet connection present
When disconnected from the internet the HUBs installer option is still enabled. The steps to install Unity, it's modules, build tools and documentation can still be performed.
Expected - The installer menu for none local Unity versions should be disabled when no connection present.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open HUB
- Disconnect from internet
- Go to Installs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build