Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[iOS] Https web request fail with NotSupportedException: Could not find TLS Provider: `Mono.AppleTls.AppleTlsProvider'
1. Open users attached project "UnityTlsTest.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Build for iOS
4. Deploy the Xcode project to an iOS device
5. Observe the Xcode console
Expected result: no errors in the console
Actual result: getting "NotSupportedException: Could not find TLS Provider: `Mono.AppleTls.AppleTlsProvider'" in the Xcode console
Not reproduced on:
2018.2.21f1 2019.1.0b8 2019.2.0a9
Devices tested on:
iPhone X iOS 12.1
From 2018.3.0a1 to 2018.3.0b5 getting this error in the console and unable to build the project:
"Assets/Scripts/HttpClientRequest.cs(12,27): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'HttpClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"
Changing API Compatibility Level from .NET 4.x to .NET Standard 2.0 fixes the error. But the issue described is still reproducing on an iOS device.
Didn't reproduce on Android, MacOS standalone.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object