Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Hovering over the Sprite is offset when alphaHitTestMinimumThreshold is higher than "0" and sprite MeshType is set to Tight
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "FullTight.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/FullRect.unity
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Hover the mouse cursor over the Sprites
Expected result: Hovering over the Sprites highlights the sprites
Actual result: Hovering is offset for the Sprite with the MeshType set to Tight
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker