Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Horizonal slider moves when scrolling vertical slider in 'UIElements Samples' window (Scroller tab)
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. In the Editor select 'Window' > 'UI' > 'UIElements Samples'
3. In the UIElements Samples window select 'Scroller'
4. Try to scroll the vertical slider by clicking the arrow buttons at its sides
Expected result: the vertical slider is moving
Actual result: the horizontal slider is moving
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5
Could not test with:2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.0a4 (UIElements Samples not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right