Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Hololens 2] Depth Reprojection not working on Holographic Remoting when using XR Plugin System
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "DepthReprojectionPackageXR.zip"
2. Open the "Test" Scene
3. Connect to Hololens via Device Portal
4. Switch to the "Hologram Stability" tab and enable "Show depth or plane in a headset"
5. In Editor Menu open Window > XR > Windows XR Plugin Remoting
6. Enter the IP address shown by the Hololens -> press connect -> enter the PlayMode
Expected result: The cube is displayed in blue
Actual result: The cube is displayed in red
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1 (1.0.0-preview.3), 2020.2.2f1 (4.2.1), 2021.1.0b2 (5.0.0), 2021.2.0a1 (5.1.0-exp.1)
- Could not reproduce on 2018.4, because Windows XR Plugin is not released for that stream
- When building and running natively, it works as expected
- When switching to a Legacy XR setup, it also works as expected during Editor Holographic Remoting
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API
- [Android] Keyboard is not popping up after closing it a few times in the Player when "Hide mobile input" is enabled