Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Holding alt and clicking around the corners of an undocked Game Window in a 1st person game makes the mouse disappear
1. Open attached Unity project "icon.zip"
2. Open "Shooter mechanic" scene
3. Undock Game window
4. Go into Play mode
5. hold alt to enable cursor
6. Click around the corner of the Game window
Result: Clicking around the corner makes the cursor disappear while still holding alt. Also sometimes the whole window just moves into a random place offscreen (see attached gif "Gamewindow.gif)
Regression first introduced in: 2017.1.0b3
Not reproduced on: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0b1
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5
Note: prior to 2017.1.0b3 holding alt and clicking around did not make the cursor disappear but relocate itself to the middle of the Game window (see attached gif "relocate.gif")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected