Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Holding alt and clicking around the corners of an undocked Game Window in a 1st person game makes the mouse disappear
1. Open attached Unity project "icon.zip"
2. Open "Shooter mechanic" scene
3. Undock Game window
4. Go into Play mode
5. hold alt to enable cursor
6. Click around the corner of the Game window
Result: Clicking around the corner makes the cursor disappear while still holding alt. Also sometimes the whole window just moves into a random place offscreen (see attached gif "Gamewindow.gif)
Regression first introduced in: 2017.1.0b3
Not reproduced on: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0b1
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5
Note: prior to 2017.1.0b3 holding alt and clicking around did not make the cursor disappear but relocate itself to the middle of the Game window (see attached gif "relocate.gif")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"