Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
HL2 Mixed Reality Capture with "Render from PV Cam" feature turned on has unstable video
1. What happened
With the above feature turned on, Mixed Reality Capture video is less stable than with it turned off.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
The attached project has an EnableAdditionalCamera script attached to the camera to turn on this feature. To see the issue:
1. Build the example for UWP.
2. Deploy to a HoloLens 2
3. Go to the Device Portal and record an MRC video.
4. By default, the MRC should be captured using the new feature, which shows off some instability.
5. You can also uncheck the Render from PV camera (or something similar) checkbox in the Device Portal to record a second video without the feature to compare stability.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException” and “Assertion failed on expression” errors are logged when starting Server in Play mode
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path