Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
HL2 Mixed Reality Capture with "Render from PV Cam" feature turned on has unstable video
1. What happened
With the above feature turned on, Mixed Reality Capture video is less stable than with it turned off.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
The attached project has an EnableAdditionalCamera script attached to the camera to turn on this feature. To see the issue:
1. Build the example for UWP.
2. Deploy to a HoloLens 2
3. Go to the Device Portal and record an MRC video.
4. By default, the MRC should be captured using the new feature, which shows off some instability.
5. You can also uncheck the Render from PV camera (or something similar) checkbox in the Device Portal to record a second video without the feature to compare stability.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Specular Highlights have precision issues on devices with Adreno GPU
- Wireframe mesh flickers when cursor is in Scene view
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike