Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Hinge Joint 2D Component overextends Angle Limits when Motor Speed value is over 1015
1. Open attached project "case_1339471-PinballFlipper.zip"
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Make sure both Game view and Scene view are visible
4. Enter Play Mode
5. In the Hierarchy tab, select GameObject "Flipper"
6. Click anywhere in the Game view
7. Observe Angle Limits Gizmo in Scene view
Expected result: GameObject "Flipper" doesn't overextend Angle Limits
Actual result: GameObject "Flipper" overextends Angle Limits
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.10f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration