Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Hinge Joint 2D Component overextends Angle Limits when Motor Speed value is over 1015
1. Open attached project "case_1339471-PinballFlipper.zip"
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Make sure both Game view and Scene view are visible
4. Enter Play Mode
5. In the Hierarchy tab, select GameObject "Flipper"
6. Click anywhere in the Game view
7. Observe Angle Limits Gizmo in Scene view
Expected result: GameObject "Flipper" doesn't overextend Angle Limits
Actual result: GameObject "Flipper" overextends Angle Limits
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.10f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac