Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Hinge Joint 2D Component overextends Angle Limits when Motor Speed value is over 1015
1. Open attached project "case_1339471-PinballFlipper.zip"
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Make sure both Game view and Scene view are visible
4. Enter Play Mode
5. In the Hierarchy tab, select GameObject "Flipper"
6. Click anywhere in the Game view
7. Observe Angle Limits Gizmo in Scene view
Expected result: GameObject "Flipper" doesn't overextend Angle Limits
Actual result: GameObject "Flipper" overextends Angle Limits
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.10f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Curves Editor crops big values
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- MissingMethodException in Player.log when calling Type.GUID in IL2CPP Build
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage