Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[HingeJoint] At runtime, attaching kinematic rigidbody to Hinge joint and then making it non-kinematic causes strange behaviour
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "HingeJointBug.zip"
2. Open scene "Bug" and run it
3. Select object "Cube" and notice that it has Hinge Joint component. Attach "Cube1" to this Hinge Joint
4. Select "Cube1" in hierarchy and make it non-kinematic
5. Notice that "Cube1" is moved to (0, 0, 0)
Note: This only occurs if "Cube1" is attached to Hinge Joint during runtime.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules