Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[HingeJoint] At runtime, attaching kinematic rigidbody to Hinge joint and then making it non-kinematic causes strange behaviour
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "HingeJointBug.zip"
2. Open scene "Bug" and run it
3. Select object "Cube" and notice that it has Hinge Joint component. Attach "Cube1" to this Hinge Joint
4. Select "Cube1" in hierarchy and make it non-kinematic
5. Notice that "Cube1" is moved to (0, 0, 0)
Note: This only occurs if "Cube1" is attached to Hinge Joint during runtime.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed