Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[HingeJoint] At runtime, attaching kinematic rigidbody to Hinge joint and then making it non-kinematic causes strange behaviour
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "HingeJointBug.zip"
2. Open scene "Bug" and run it
3. Select object "Cube" and notice that it has Hinge Joint component. Attach "Cube1" to this Hinge Joint
4. Select "Cube1" in hierarchy and make it non-kinematic
5. Notice that "Cube1" is moved to (0, 0, 0)
Note: This only occurs if "Cube1" is attached to Hinge Joint during runtime.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build