Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[HingeJoint] At runtime, attaching kinematic rigidbody to Hinge joint and then making it non-kinematic causes strange behaviour
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "HingeJointBug.zip"
2. Open scene "Bug" and run it
3. Select object "Cube" and notice that it has Hinge Joint component. Attach "Cube1" to this Hinge Joint
4. Select "Cube1" in hierarchy and make it non-kinematic
5. Notice that "Cube1" is moved to (0, 0, 0)
Note: This only occurs if "Cube1" is attached to Hinge Joint during runtime.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off