Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[HingeJoint] At runtime, attaching kinematic rigidbody to Hinge joint and then making it non-kinematic causes strange behaviour
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "HingeJointBug.zip"
2. Open scene "Bug" and run it
3. Select object "Cube" and notice that it has Hinge Joint component. Attach "Cube1" to this Hinge Joint
4. Select "Cube1" in hierarchy and make it non-kinematic
5. Notice that "Cube1" is moved to (0, 0, 0)
Note: This only occurs if "Cube1" is attached to Hinge Joint during runtime.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework