Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
High light goes over the multiline text field borders on component
Blue high light expands the multiline text field borders - please see attached screen shot for details.
- Open attached project and launch "test" scene
- Select the Main Camera object in Hierarchy
- Go to Inspector and click in the "My text" text field
- Observe the blue square of highlight
1. Create a new game object and add the "My Text" component
2. Write some text in the "My Text" field
3. Copy the text > press Shift Enter > paste the text
4. Repeat step 3 multiple times
5. Click somewhere outside the component
6. Go to Inspector and click in the "My text" text field and observe the blue square of highlight
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac