Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4
High CPU Load when editor is trying to trim Full GI Cache
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Ensure "Maximum Cache Size" (in Edit -> Preferences) is set to 5GB,
3. Close project,
4. Fill your GI Cache by pasting the following files into your cache location: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q5IDUH0Xv_Fg6ZjxD8LdfXvgCbE1DQVe
3. Reopen project and check the CPU usage in the Task Manager,
4. Quit the Editor and check Editor.log for TrimDiskCacheJob (or GIFileCache::OnRemoveFile logs only on LTS)
Expected Behaviour: The GI Cache is trimmed and CPU usage is low after the trim
Actual Behaviour: The GI Cache is not trimmed and TrimDiskCacheJob (GIFileCache::OnRemoveFile) is constantly working
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string