Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Hierarchy Search field does not reset when searching in Prefab edit mode and returning back to Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1265782.zip' project
2. Open the 'Cube' prefab in the Project Browser
3. In the Hierarchy window's search field enter 'Test'
4. Return back to the Scene
Expected result: Hierarchy window's search bar is empty
Actual result: Hierarchy window's search bar contains 'Test'
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected