Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3, 2019.1
Helper methods in VertexHelper are not updated to accept uv2 and uv3
Expected result: AddVert() should be able to get and process uv2 and uv3 along with the current uv0 and uv1
Actual result: AddVert() only gets and processes uv0 and uv1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3