Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.27f1, 2022.2.16f1, 2023.1.0b12, 2023.2.0a9
Help icons for the "Scene Template Asset" are displayed in different backgrounds
How to reproduce:
# Open HUB;
# Create a new project;
# Go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Click "Save" in "Save scene" popup;
# Sample Scene template details should be presented in the "Inspector" window;
# Observe help icon next to the "Scene Template Asset" and next to the "Scene Template Pipeline"
Expected Result: Icons (question marks) should be displayed in the same background colour.
Actual Result: Icon next to the "Scene Template Pipeline" is in different background colour comparing to all others. Added screenshot in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a2, 2023.1.0b4, 2022.2.7f1, 2021.3.19f1.
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.45f1 (help icons not presented in this stream section)
Reproduced on: Mac (macOS Monterey 12.6).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()