Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[Windows] Help window buttons break after changing the Version Control mode to Perforce on the 2019.2 versions
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to "Edit" -> "Project Settings" -> "Editor" and under "Version control" change the mode to "Perforce"
3. Go to "Help" -> "Check for updates"
4. Observe that no new window is opened
Expected result: a new update "Unity update check" window is opened
Actual result: no new window is opened and the "Help" dropdown is closed
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0b4, 2019.2.0a7
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.4.1f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2017.4.28f1, 2017.4.0f1
- This issue reproduced with any button under the "Help" dropdown, other dropdowns seem to be functioning properly. Changing the version control mode back to "Hidden Meta Files" won't fix the issue, only an editor restart fixes the button functionality.
- Additionally when switching back from Perforce the added Version Control menu in "Assets" -> "Version Control" is not removed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version