Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Height of the Terrain is calculated without using Y position of the GameObject when setting height in Terrain component
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1118605_TerrainHeight"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select Terrain GameObject in the hierarchy
4. Set the height of the Terrain to 10 and click "Flatten"
5. Set Y position of the Terrain GameObject to 10
6. Click "Flatten" again
Expected result: The Terrain does not change its height in the world perspective
Actual result: Terrain height is lowered in the world perspective
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a15, 2019.2.0a2
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Missing documentation for GetLights
- Broken link in HDRP manual