Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Height of the Terrain is calculated without using Y position of the GameObject when setting height in Terrain component
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1118605_TerrainHeight"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select Terrain GameObject in the hierarchy
4. Set the height of the Terrain to 10 and click "Flatten"
5. Set Y position of the Terrain GameObject to 10
6. Click "Flatten" again
Expected result: The Terrain does not change its height in the world perspective
Actual result: Terrain height is lowered in the world perspective
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a15, 2019.2.0a2
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets