Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Height of the Terrain is calculated without using Y position of the GameObject when setting height in Terrain component
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1118605_TerrainHeight"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select Terrain GameObject in the hierarchy
4. Set the height of the Terrain to 10 and click "Flatten"
5. Set Y position of the Terrain GameObject to 10
6. Click "Flatten" again
Expected result: The Terrain does not change its height in the world perspective
Actual result: Terrain height is lowered in the world perspective
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a15, 2019.2.0a2
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file