Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Height of the Terrain is calculated without using Y position of the GameObject when setting height in Terrain component
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1118605_TerrainHeight"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select Terrain GameObject in the hierarchy
4. Set the height of the Terrain to 10 and click "Flatten"
5. Set Y position of the Terrain GameObject to 10
6. Click "Flatten" again
Expected result: The Terrain does not change its height in the world perspective
Actual result: Terrain height is lowered in the world perspective
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a15, 2019.2.0a2
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source