Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[HDRP][XR][VFX Graph] Game window view modes other than Left Eye cannot be selected
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene VisualEffectSamples
3. Try changing Target Eye setting in the Game Window to anything but "Left Eye"
Actual: Whatever you choose the setting stays on "Left Eye"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode