Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
[HDRP][XR][VFX Graph] Game window view modes other than Left Eye cannot be selected
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene VisualEffectSamples
3. Try changing Target Eye setting in the Game Window to anything but "Left Eye"
Actual: Whatever you choose the setting stays on "Left Eye"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules