Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[HDRP][XR][VFX Graph] Game window view modes other than Left Eye cannot be selected
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene VisualEffectSamples
3. Try changing Target Eye setting in the Game Window to anything but "Left Eye"
Actual: Whatever you choose the setting stays on "Left Eye"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build