Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
[HDRP][XR][VFX Graph] Game window view modes other than Left Eye cannot be selected
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene VisualEffectSamples
3. Try changing Target Eye setting in the Game Window to anything but "Left Eye"
Actual: Whatever you choose the setting stays on "Left Eye"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar