Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.13f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a3
[HDRP] Water system throws errors when decal is off in HDRP asset and Dynamic Render Pass Culling is checked on HDRP Global Settings"Water lighting Camera Depth Texture is not set"
Repro steps :
- Open attached project
- Open scene called "OutdoorsScene"
- Select current HDRP asset and make sure disabling / enabling Decals works fine.
- Now Check Dynamic Render Pass Culling in the HDRP Global Settings (Misc Section at bottom)
- Select current HDRP asset and disable Decal
Expected : Nothing should happens (since there's no decal anyway)
Result : Errors about water lighting on console.
- Windows 10
- Unity 2023.2.0a1
- HDRP 16.0.0
Compute shader (WaterLighting): Property (_CameraDepthTexture) at kernel index (4) is not set
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true