Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Found in [Package]
HDRP Volumetric is stacked with second orthographic camera when using Volumetric reprojection
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("HDRP Volumetric.zip")
2. Open Game window
3. Enter Game view
4. Move the mouse so that Point light is in the bottom left corner
Expected result: Orthographic camera is not stacked
Actual result: Orthographic camera is stacked
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a10
Not reproducible with: All versions below and including 2019.2.10f1 throws namespace errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Screen.MoveMainWindowTo API often fails to switch fullscreen Player between screens on Mac OSX with specific monitors
- log4net error is thrown when using .NET Standard 2.0 for Linux server builds
- "cannot convert from Matrix4x4" and "cannot convert from Vector3" errors when creating App Packages
- [IL2CPP] Unity fails to build when using faulty function with an element being called from null array
- Build progress bar hangs forever when building with IL2CPP