Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Found in [Package]
HDRP Volumetric is stacked with second orthographic camera when using Volumetric reprojection
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("HDRP Volumetric.zip")
2. Open Game window
3. Enter Game view
4. Move the mouse so that Point light is in the bottom left corner
Expected result: Orthographic camera is not stacked
Actual result: Orthographic camera is stacked
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a10
Not reproducible with: All versions below and including 2019.2.10f1 throws namespace errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material