Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
9.0.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.1
[HDRP] Unwanted checkboxes appear next to properties under frame settings overrides in "Planer Reflection Probe
Unwanted checkboxes appear next to properties under frame settings overrides in "Planer Reflection Probe".
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP Project.
2. Hierarchy > Right Click > Light > Planar Reflection.
3. Capture Settings > Enable "Custom Frame Settings" checkbox.
4. Expand > Rendering/Lighting/Asynchronous Compute Shaders/Light Loop Debug.
Unwanted checkboxes appear next to properties under frame settings.
Unwanted checkboxes should not appear next to properties under frame settings
2020.2.0a10, 2020.1.0b8, 2019.3.0f3 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.1, 7.1.8.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts