Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[HDRP] Undo color change while picker is open produces a warning
On 8.2.0 and 10.0.0
Unity 2020.1.0b16 and 2020.2.0a18
1) Select a material and edit the base color (dont close the color picker)
2) Hit undo
3) 2 warning messages should appear
Note: im not sure this is HDRP, if not please reasign
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked