Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.19f1, 2022.2.0b10, 2023.1.0a9
[HDRP] Unclear error is printed when switched to unsupported Platform
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new HDRP project
2. Switch the Platform to Android (File > Build Settings... > Android > Switch Platform)
Expected results: Clear error message is thrown informing the Platform is not supported on HDRP
Actual results: Unclear error message is thrown in the Console "Platform Android with graphics API Direct3D11 is not supported with HDRP."
Reproducible with: 10.9.0 (2020.3.36f1), 12.5.0 (2021.3.5f1), 13.2.0 (2022.1.8f1, 2022.2.0a18, 2023.1.0a1)
- The issue is reproducible on iOS and Android Platforms
- For iOS this error is printed: Platform iOS with graphics API Direct3D11 is not supported with HDRP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform