Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.19f1, 2022.2.0b10, 2023.1.0a9
[HDRP] Unclear error is printed when switched to unsupported Platform
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new HDRP project
2. Switch the Platform to Android (File > Build Settings... > Android > Switch Platform)
Expected results: Clear error message is thrown informing the Platform is not supported on HDRP
Actual results: Unclear error message is thrown in the Console "Platform Android with graphics API Direct3D11 is not supported with HDRP."
Reproducible with: 10.9.0 (2020.3.36f1), 12.5.0 (2021.3.5f1), 13.2.0 (2022.1.8f1, 2022.2.0a18, 2023.1.0a1)
- The issue is reproducible on iOS and Android Platforms
- For iOS this error is printed: Platform iOS with graphics API Direct3D11 is not supported with HDRP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderGraph Keyword being reset to default when saving
- The "Undo" action doesn't work when trying to undo after sculpting with Polybrush
- UIToolkit property field background does not change color when the property is animated
- Inspector lock lost when opening prefabs in separate folders through double-clicking
- NullReferenceException is thrown when setting the sprite of a UI Image and the associated texture has been destroyed