Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.0b16, 2023.1.0a19
[HDRP] Transmission from directional light on thick-object mode is rendered even when object is in shadow.
Steps to reproduce :
* Open attached project
* Open Scene "Assets\Scenes\SampleScene.unity"
* Look at the 3 spheres in the scene:
All spheres should render black.
Spheres with material using the "Subsurface Scattering" and "Translucent" mode render transmission from the directional light, even if they are in a shadowed area.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording