Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.0b16, 2023.1.0a19
[HDRP] Transmission from directional light on thick-object mode is rendered even when object is in shadow.
Steps to reproduce :
* Open attached project
* Open Scene "Assets\Scenes\SampleScene.unity"
* Look at the 3 spheres in the scene:
All spheres should render black.
Spheres with material using the "Subsurface Scattering" and "Translucent" mode render transmission from the directional light, even if they are in a shadowed area.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI is rendered on the Camera with the UI excluded in the Culling Mask
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport