Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
1. Include the attached VFX file in a scene
2. Add a cube in the scene which is visible to the camera
3. Open the effect and observe the color of the particles
Expected outcome: the particles to match the color of the cube
Actual outcome: the particles are not inheriting the color from the color buffer
- Looks like the color buffer format changed from a Texture2D to a Texture2DArray.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window