Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
1. Include the attached VFX file in a scene
2. Add a cube in the scene which is visible to the camera
3. Open the effect and observe the color of the particles
Expected outcome: the particles to match the color of the cube
Actual outcome: the particles are not inheriting the color from the color buffer
- Looks like the color buffer format changed from a Texture2D to a Texture2DArray.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded