Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
1. Include the attached VFX file in a scene
2. Add a cube in the scene which is visible to the camera
3. Open the effect and observe the color of the particles
Expected outcome: the particles to match the color of the cube
Actual outcome: the particles are not inheriting the color from the color buffer
- Looks like the color buffer format changed from a Texture2D to a Texture2DArray.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'