Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
HDRP: Temporal antialiasing makes selection outline flicker in scene view
Tested on HDRP 7.1.1 / 7.1.5 / 7.1.6 / 7.1.7 / 8.0.1
Can repro on any version from 2019.3+
Simple repro steps is :
- Create a new HDRP project
- Make sure TAA is enabled for scene view (Edit -> Preferences -> HD Render Pipeline -> set Scene View Anti-Aliasing to TAA), and enable "Animated Materials" ("Always Refresh" in 2020.2) in scene view fx toolbar dropdown
- Select any opaque game object and see the outline flicker
Can be reproduced with creating a 3D project and importing HDRP package, or creating HDRP template etc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked