Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
HDRP: Temporal antialiasing makes selection outline flicker in scene view
Tested on HDRP 7.1.1 / 7.1.5 / 7.1.6 / 7.1.7 / 8.0.1
Can repro on any version from 2019.3+
Simple repro steps is :
- Create a new HDRP project
- Make sure TAA is enabled for scene view (Edit -> Preferences -> HD Render Pipeline -> set Scene View Anti-Aliasing to TAA), and enable "Animated Materials" ("Always Refresh" in 2020.2) in scene view fx toolbar dropdown
- Select any opaque game object and see the outline flicker
Can be reproduced with creating a 3D project and importing HDRP package, or creating HDRP template etc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio