Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
HDRP: Temporal antialiasing makes selection outline flicker in scene view
Tested on HDRP 7.1.1 / 7.1.5 / 7.1.6 / 7.1.7 / 8.0.1
Can repro on any version from 2019.3+
Simple repro steps is :
- Create a new HDRP project
- Make sure TAA is enabled for scene view (Edit -> Preferences -> HD Render Pipeline -> set Scene View Anti-Aliasing to TAA), and enable "Animated Materials" ("Always Refresh" in 2020.2) in scene view fx toolbar dropdown
- Select any opaque game object and see the outline flicker
Can be reproduced with creating a 3D project and importing HDRP package, or creating HDRP template etc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project