Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
HDRP: Temporal antialiasing makes selection outline flicker in scene view
Tested on HDRP 7.1.1 / 7.1.5 / 7.1.6 / 7.1.7 / 8.0.1
Can repro on any version from 2019.3+
Simple repro steps is :
- Create a new HDRP project
- Make sure TAA is enabled for scene view (Edit -> Preferences -> HD Render Pipeline -> set Scene View Anti-Aliasing to TAA), and enable "Animated Materials" ("Always Refresh" in 2020.2) in scene view fx toolbar dropdown
- Select any opaque game object and see the outline flicker
Can be reproduced with creating a 3D project and importing HDRP package, or creating HDRP template etc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first