Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in xxx
Found in [Package]
HDRP Template - Graphics.CopyTexture causes errors when upgrading from 2020.2 to 2021.2.0a10
We test that older projects can be updated to the latest version of Unity. When updating the 2020.2 HDRP template project to 2021.3.0a10 we get the following error,
Graphics.CopyTexture source and destination have different master texture limits. Source 1, Destination 0
Upon opening the project this error appears 68 times and will reappear every time script compilation occurs. It stem from the script "Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition/Runtime/RenderPipeline/Utility/BlueNoise.cs file"
Steps to reproduce
- git clone email@example.com:johncrowe/HDRP-Template.git -b 2020.2
- Open in 2021.2.0a10
- If the errors don't appear in the console after the project loads try entering play mode.
Notice issue >> Graphics.CopyTexture source and destination have different master texture limits. Source 1, Destination 0
Reproduced: Windows 10 , Unity 2021.2.0a10, HDRP: 12.0.0
Not reproducible: Windows 10, Unity 2020.3.2f1, HDRP: 10.4.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails