Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in xxx
Found in [Package]
HDRP Template - Graphics.CopyTexture causes errors when upgrading from 2020.2 to 2021.2.0a10
We test that older projects can be updated to the latest version of Unity. When updating the 2020.2 HDRP template project to 2021.3.0a10 we get the following error,
Graphics.CopyTexture source and destination have different master texture limits. Source 1, Destination 0
Upon opening the project this error appears 68 times and will reappear every time script compilation occurs. It stem from the script "Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition/Runtime/RenderPipeline/Utility/BlueNoise.cs file"
Steps to reproduce
- git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:johncrowe/HDRP-Template.git -b 2020.2
- Open in 2021.2.0a10
- If the errors don't appear in the console after the project loads try entering play mode.
Notice issue >> Graphics.CopyTexture source and destination have different master texture limits. Source 1, Destination 0
Reproduced: Windows 10 , Unity 2021.2.0a10, HDRP: 12.0.0
Not reproducible: Windows 10, Unity 2020.3.2f1, HDRP: 10.4.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices