Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4
[HDRP] Static Lighting Probe does not affect the scene
Reproduces in: 2019.3.15f1 + 7.4.1, 2020.2.0a14 + Staging
Does not reproduce in: 2020.2.0a14 + 8.1.0
Steps to reproduce
1) Make a new fresh scene (Important), add HDRP from packman or in manifest, run the wizard.
2) Add a simple 3d object in the scene. Notice how it's not lit from ambient probe.
3) Go to Lighting -> Environment and add current sky volume profile and select its sky component.
4) Observe that ambient probe does not affect the 3d object.
5) Restart Unity and observe that is started working correctly.
Note: Restarting helps.Weirdly works now on 8.1.0. Missed by automated tests because happens only in a fresh project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called