Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4
[HDRP] Static Lighting Probe does not affect the scene
Reproduces in: 2019.3.15f1 + 7.4.1, 2020.2.0a14 + Staging
Does not reproduce in: 2020.2.0a14 + 8.1.0
Steps to reproduce
1) Make a new fresh scene (Important), add HDRP from packman or in manifest, run the wizard.
2) Add a simple 3d object in the scene. Notice how it's not lit from ambient probe.
3) Go to Lighting -> Environment and add current sky volume profile and select its sky component.
4) Observe that ambient probe does not affect the 3d object.
5) Restart Unity and observe that is started working correctly.
Note: Restarting helps.Weirdly works now on 8.1.0. Missed by automated tests because happens only in a fresh project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project