Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[HDRP] Static Lighting Probe does not affect the scene
Reproduces in: 2019.3.15f1 + 7.4.1, 2020.2.0a14 + Staging
Does not reproduce in: 2020.2.0a14 + 8.1.0
Steps to reproduce
1) Make a new fresh scene (Important), add HDRP from packman or in manifest, run the wizard.
2) Add a simple 3d object in the scene. Notice how it's not lit from ambient probe.
3) Go to Lighting -> Environment and add current sky volume profile and select its sky component.
4) Observe that ambient probe does not affect the 3d object.
5) Restart Unity and observe that is started working correctly.
Note: Restarting helps.Weirdly works now on 8.1.0. Missed by automated tests because happens only in a fresh project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"