Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b3, 2023.1.0a3
[HDRP] Standalone Profiler throws "HDRP Material Upgrade" pop-up and crashes after pressing "Ok"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new HDRP project
2. Open Window -> Analysis -> Profiler(standalone process)
3. Notice that "HDRP Material Upgrade" pop up shows up
4. Notice that after pressing "Ok" on pop up profiler crashes
Expected result: HDRP Material Upgrade" pop-up should not show up in standalone profiler and should not crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project