Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
HDRP SRP Lens Flare visible when being behind a camera with Panini Projection on
1. Open the attached project
2. Open "Assets/Scenes/Scene"
3. Move GameObject "Point Light" behind "Main Camera"
Expected result: Lens Flare can't be seen
Actual result: Lens Flare can be seen
Reproducible with: 12.1.0 (2021.2.0f1), 13.1.0 (2022.1.0a13)
Could not test with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.32f1), 10.6.0 (2020.3.21f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.27f1) (SRP Lens Flare not available)
- reproducible with URP as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated