Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.5.3
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Signed/unsigned warnings when importing HDRP 7.5.2
Steps to reproduce:
Easier steps to reproduce:
1) Simply make an empty 3D template project and import HDRP 7.5.2 from packman
2) Observe Shader warning in 'ReflectionDenoiser.compute': signed/unsigned mismatch, unsigned assumed at kernel BilateralFilterH at ReflectionDenoiser.compute(170) (on d3d11) warnings
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform