Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.24f1, 2022.2.17f1, 2023.1.0b13, 2023.2.0a3
[HDRP] Screen space reflections debug is black
The SSR debug mode is always black.
EDIT: Turns out the debug exposure needs to be overridden in order SSR to be seen. I would treat it as UX bug, users have to understand what is happening and then know where to find the Exposure override.
Maybe we could improve the behavior? For example use the cameras exposure that is displaying the debug? So that the the SSR would be instantly visible and user could still boost or lower the compensation further.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Vertex data is displaced when building with Addressables with Optimize Mesh Data enabled
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode