Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.27f1, 2022.2.22f1, 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a16
[HDRP] RenderPipelineSettings are not public making it impossible for users to create custom settings on the fly
Currently there's only a getter and no setter for these properties making it impossible for users to create a custom settings on the fly (i.e make players choose their settings item by item instead of selecting a preconfigured Quality Settings (HDRP Asset)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"