Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.0f1, 2023.1.0a20
[HDRP] Rename "IOR" input port
In HDRP we have multiple IOR (Index Of Refraction) inputs in the master stack.
One of them is named "IOR" and is used for the Eye material type ([doc page|[https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/ss-context-fragment.html]).]
It is easy to confuse it with the "Index Of Refraction" input used for transparent refractive materials.
Suggestion : Rename "IOR" input to "Eye IOR" for clarity and to have it consistant with other specific IOR inputs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The wrong documentation page is opened when clicking the Help icon in the Lighting window
- IPreprocessBuild.OnPreprocessBuild isn't called when building a project
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening the project
- Background tint doesn't work for sprites when using transitions
- [UI Toolkit] Dimensions of a parent element do not include padding when used in anchors of an absolute positioned children element