Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.0f1, 2023.1.0a20
[HDRP] Rename "IOR" input port
In HDRP we have multiple IOR (Index Of Refraction) inputs in the master stack.
One of them is named "IOR" and is used for the Eye material type ([doc page|[https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/ss-context-fragment.html]).]
It is easy to confuse it with the "Index Of Refraction" input used for transparent refractive materials.
Suggestion : Rename "IOR" input to "Eye IOR" for clarity and to have it consistant with other specific IOR inputs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true