Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.0b14, 2023.1.0a15
[HDRP] Receiver Motion Rejection (raytraced SSGI) tooltip improvement
The current tooltip requires a lot of background knowledge to understand(what is a rejection condition?). Also it could highlight the intent when can it be used or what can be the outcome. In the end more people could understand what it does and when to use it.
When enabled, the receivers movement should be considered a valid rejection condition.
Suggestion (doesnt have to be this exactly):
When enabled, for moving objects global illumination will not be calculated over multiple frames. Might reduce ghosting but introduce noise.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
- Animation glitches when using animation layering with base layer transition interruption