Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.1
Found in [Package]
master 2021 12 27
[HDRP] Raytraced SSR is blurry when used with coat, resulting in loss of detail
Check the images. The details from HDRI sky and geometry are lost when using raytracing SSR. The issue only occurs with coat materials, if coat was set to 0 the details would re-appear. Compared vs rasterizer and path tracer.
1) Open the project and enable the path tracer
2) Notice the geometry and HDRI details visible in the car reflection
3) Enable Raytracing
4) Notice reflection becomes blurry
Expected result: With most SSR settings set to high values and denoiser set to off. The reflection would more closely match path traced result, reflections would not be blurry.
Actual result: Reflections are blurry, details are lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button