Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.1
Found in [Package]
master 2021 12 27
[HDRP] Raytraced SSR is blurry when used with coat, resulting in loss of detail
Check the images. The details from HDRI sky and geometry are lost when using raytracing SSR. The issue only occurs with coat materials, if coat was set to 0 the details would re-appear. Compared vs rasterizer and path tracer.
1) Open the project and enable the path tracer
2) Notice the geometry and HDRI details visible in the car reflection
3) Enable Raytracing
4) Notice reflection becomes blurry
Expected result: With most SSR settings set to high values and denoiser set to off. The reflection would more closely match path traced result, reflections would not be blurry.
Actual result: Reflections are blurry, details are lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode