Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] [Post Processing] Only one Camera receives Post Processing effects when multiple Cameras are present
1. Open customer's attached project in "HDRPnCamBug.zip"
2. Open "VolMaskL" scene
3. Disable "Camera" GameObject
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Move the Capsule around with WASD keys
6. Notice Motion blur Post Process effect
7. Enable "Camera" GameObject (This Camera Renders one specific Layer)
Expected result: Motion blur post-process effect is the same
Actual result: Motion blur effect disappeared on the Main Camera (If disabling Post Processing on "Camera" All post-processing will disappear), this is reproducible with all effects
Reproducible with: 7.5.1 (2019.4.16f1), 9.0.0-preview.71 (2020.1.15f1), 10.2.0 (2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a8)
Could not test with 2018.4.30f1 because Volumes are not available in HDRP
1. When disabling and enabling Post Process Volume Layer on Cameras the effects disappear on all Cameras (if the Camera is the one that currently is affected by the stack since it seems only one can be at a time)
2. A video is attached "2020-12-01 10-56-06.mov (1.8 MB)"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true