Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] [Post Processing] Only one Camera receives Post Processing effects when multiple Cameras are present
1. Open customer's attached project in "HDRPnCamBug.zip"
2. Open "VolMaskL" scene
3. Disable "Camera" GameObject
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Move the Capsule around with WASD keys
6. Notice Motion blur Post Process effect
7. Enable "Camera" GameObject (This Camera Renders one specific Layer)
Expected result: Motion blur post-process effect is the same
Actual result: Motion blur effect disappeared on the Main Camera (If disabling Post Processing on "Camera" All post-processing will disappear), this is reproducible with all effects
Reproducible with: 7.5.1 (2019.4.16f1), 9.0.0-preview.71 (2020.1.15f1), 10.2.0 (2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a8)
Could not test with 2018.4.30f1 because Volumes are not available in HDRP
1. When disabling and enabling Post Process Volume Layer on Cameras the effects disappear on all Cameras (if the Camera is the one that currently is affected by the stack since it seems only one can be at a time)
2. A video is attached "2020-12-01 10-56-06.mov (1.8 MB)"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build