Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.x.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Planar reflection probe range compression factor
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a mirror object (create > 3D Object > Mirror)
- Create a sphere with a highly emissive material
- Place the sphere so you can at the same time see the sphere and it's reflection
- Check that you have bloom enabled to be able to see bloom around the sphere
- On the mirror object :
- Enable "more option"
- Increase the "Range Compression Factor" value (ex: 1000)
Expected : The range compression factor should accommodate the high intensity emission value of the sphere and the reflection of the sphere should display bloom similarly to the "real" sphere.
Result: Even setting the range compression factor to a very high value like 10.000.000 doesn't display similar bloom.
Reproduces with: HDRP 10.6 & master
Does not reproduce with : HDRP 7.7.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU