Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.x.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Planar reflection probe range compression factor
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a mirror object (create > 3D Object > Mirror)
- Create a sphere with a highly emissive material
- Place the sphere so you can at the same time see the sphere and it's reflection
- Check that you have bloom enabled to be able to see bloom around the sphere
- On the mirror object :
- Enable "more option"
- Increase the "Range Compression Factor" value (ex: 1000)
Expected : The range compression factor should accommodate the high intensity emission value of the sphere and the reflection of the sphere should display bloom similarly to the "real" sphere.
Result: Even setting the range compression factor to a very high value like 10.000.000 doesn't display similar bloom.
Reproduces with: HDRP 10.6 & master
Does not reproduce with : HDRP 7.7.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window