Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][PathTracer] Pathtracer max sample should be higher than 4096
After discussing multiple time with users and with Path Tracer developper, it has been decided that 4096 as max samples can be low and some setup could benefit from having more sample than that to reduce noise.
4096 x 4 seems to be a good compromise for the time being.
The best thing would be to have a soft slider that could enable users to go beyond the upper clamped limit. (same way we have for directional light intensity)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile
- [Linux][Profiler] Missing Profiler error has thrown clicking the "Save Changes" button
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small