Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][PathTracer] Pathtracer max sample should be higher than 4096
After discussing multiple time with users and with Path Tracer developper, it has been decided that 4096 as max samples can be low and some setup could benefit from having more sample than that to reduce noise.
4096 x 4 seems to be a good compromise for the time being.
The best thing would be to have a soft slider that could enable users to go beyond the upper clamped limit. (same way we have for directional light intensity)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
May 15, 2021 06:25
Really appreciate this change.