Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][PathTracer] Pathtracer max sample should be higher than 4096
After discussing multiple time with users and with Path Tracer developper, it has been decided that 4096 as max samples can be low and some setup could benefit from having more sample than that to reduce noise.
4096 x 4 seems to be a good compromise for the time being.
The best thing would be to have a soft slider that could enable users to go beyond the upper clamped limit. (same way we have for directional light intensity)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode