Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][PathTracer] Pathtracer max sample should be higher than 4096
After discussing multiple time with users and with Path Tracer developper, it has been decided that 4096 as max samples can be low and some setup could benefit from having more sample than that to reduce noise.
4096 x 4 seems to be a good compromise for the time being.
The best thing would be to have a soft slider that could enable users to go beyond the upper clamped limit. (same way we have for directional light intensity)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine