Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][PathTracer] Pathtracer max sample should be higher than 4096
After discussing multiple time with users and with Path Tracer developper, it has been decided that 4096 as max samples can be low and some setup could benefit from having more sample than that to reduce noise.
4096 x 4 seems to be a good compromise for the time being.
The best thing would be to have a soft slider that could enable users to go beyond the upper clamped limit. (same way we have for directional light intensity)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field