Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Meshes with Overlay render queue tag are not rendered
Version tested: 2022.1.0a14 + Master
Steps to reproduce:
0) Open attached project
1) Check Cube and Text objects. Observe that a basic unlit shader with overlay render queue works only on canvas elements but not on objects with Mesh Renderer component.
Everything renders on URP without any issues.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time