Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Meshes with Overlay render queue tag are not rendered
Version tested: 2022.1.0a14 + Master
Steps to reproduce:
0) Open attached project
1) Check Cube and Text objects. Observe that a basic unlit shader with overlay render queue works only on canvas elements but not on objects with Mesh Renderer component.
Everything renders on URP without any issues.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag