Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Meshes with Overlay render queue tag are not rendered
Version tested: 2022.1.0a14 + Master
Steps to reproduce:
0) Open attached project
1) Check Cube and Text objects. Observe that a basic unlit shader with overlay render queue works only on canvas elements but not on objects with Mesh Renderer component.
Everything renders on URP without any issues.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first