Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
preview - 6.5.3
[HDRP] Meshes close to the Camera create artifacts around them when in motion and Motion Blur is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1149723-HDRPMotionBlur.zip" project and open "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Using WASD, try walking near the wall and inspect the torch
Actual results: There are artifacts around the torch
Reproducible with: HDRP 5.13.0 (using 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2), HDRP 6.5.3 (using 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2)
Note: Couldn't test in 2018.4.0f1 due to package errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle