Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Optimize Mesh Data setting can make UV data corrupted in the player
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "TEST 2.zip"
2. In the menu bar, click on File>Build And Run
3. When the application launches, observe materials of the GameObjects around
Expected result: Materials of the GameObjects are rendered the same as in the Editor
Actual result: Materials of the GameObjects are rendered with the lightmap on it
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b6, 2021.2.0b8, 2022.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.16f1, 2021.1.17f1
Can't reproduce with: 2019.4.30f1 - Can't build because of errors in the Console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"