Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Asset from Package aren't available in the asset browser
For terrain, if you try to change the material, the required shader, DefaultHDTerrainMaterial.mat, along with other HDRP materials, don't show up in the menu.
How we can reproduce it
1.Create a 2019.2.0f1 3D project without HDRP
2. Create a terrain
3. Import HDRP version 6.9.0
4. Create an HDRP pipeline asset
5. Go to project settings -> graphics and drag and drop the pipeline asset into the slot
6. Select Terrain
7. Go to the settings tab
8. Go down to Basic Terrain -> Material
9. Click the circle to change the material
Expected result: every material in the project and the packages should be listed
Actual result: HDRP materials are missing
Workaround: you have to go into the package directory and find DefaultHDTerrainMaterial.mat and drag and drop it into the "material" slot. If you click the circle then, it will list all the HDRP materials.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file