Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[HDRP] Mac. Subsurface scattering materials render black
1) Open package manager
2) Click on HDRP
3) Import project Shader Graph Sample
4) Open scene called SampleScene
see expected.png the material balls are orange
Material balls are black
Note: on 7.1.8 HDRP mac was working properly and from 7.2.0 broke.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler