Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[HDRP] Mac. Subsurface scattering materials render black
1) Open package manager
2) Click on HDRP
3) Import project Shader Graph Sample
4) Open scene called SampleScene
see expected.png the material balls are orange
Material balls are black
Note: on 7.1.8 HDRP mac was working properly and from 7.2.0 broke.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker