Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.2
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Low value Specular Occlusion areas are black when Probe Volumes is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the scene "OutdoorsScene" (Assets/OutdoorsScene.scene)
3. In the Project window, select the HDRenderPipelineAsset (Assets/HDRenderPipelineAsset.asset)
4. In the Inspector, enable Probe Volumes (Lighting > Probe Volumes)
5. In the Scene view, inspect the GameObject "Plane (2)"
Expected result: The areas where specularity is occluded have a smooth transition
Actual result: The areas where specularity is occluded are a single black color
Reproducible with: 12.1.6 (2021.2.19f1), 13.1.7 (2022.1.0b15), 14.0.2 (2022.2.0a9)
Could not test with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.37f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.32f1) (Probe Volumes feature is unavailable)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime